Christmas and New Year’s holiday to Bali is one of the exciting holiday plans. Many beautiful destinations that, although visited, are still interesting to visit again. Besides that, there are many interesting activities that should not be missed in New Year Eve in Bali – Indonesia.
Some interesting activities that you can do to share happily with family, husband/ wife and friends in Bali includes:
* Enjoy the challenge of watersports. Bali has many watersport destinations, both natural and artificial. Natural watersport for example challenging adrenaline conquering the river Ayung with rafting, or water kayaking in Telaga Waja. Artificial watersport is no less exciting with various games in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Nusa Penida etc. such as Banana Boat, Parasailing, Jet-Ski, Fly Board, Boat Wake, Fly Fish, Trolling Fish, Wake Donnout Boat, etc.
* Sightseeing tour. Bali has an amazing natural wealth. From the West Bali to East Bali, North Bali to South Bali, you will have many choices of Sightseeing tours, such as: Lovina Beach, Tanah Lot, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta Beach, Ubud, Uluwatu, many waterfalls in Singaraja, Amed Beach, Tulamben Beach, etc. Indeed, even one week feels less exploring the natural beauty of Bali!
* Breath of the most wonderful atmosphere in Ulun Danu Temple, Lake Bratan, Kintamani, and Ubud. If you like the sensation of peace of nature and cool air, those places are perfect for pampering your soul.
* Have fun with animal! Besides the beauty of nature and the beach, Bali offers fun for those of you who like holidays with animals by visiting Monkey Forest, Bali Night Zoo, Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park, Bali Elephant Riding, Bali Horse Riding, etc.
* Dream of the most exciting water adventure? You can try scuba diving, diving, snorkeling, sea walkers, glass-bottom boats, etc. in Amed, Tulamben, Safari Marine Park, Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, etc.
* In addition to natural wealth, Bali has its own charm through cultural wealth. The diversity and uniqueness of Balinese culture amazes you and is very worthy of enjoyment, such as: Seeing Barong Dance, Kecak Dance in Uluwatu, Culture of making silver in Celuk, Carving Stone and Wood Culture in Ubud, etc.
* Do you love sunset? Here is the perfect one! Don’t pass up a complete package: Swim at the Beach, Enjoy Sunset, while enjoying a seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. The restaurants on the edge of Jimbaran beach offers a variety of delicious seafood menus. Let’s make some joyful with family by enjoy the beautiful sunset on the beach.
* Enjoying Special Bali Massage, is an activity that you need to try. Bali is known as the 2nd best traditional massage technique in the world. If you want to relax after a long day of activity, try a traditional Balinese massage to refresh your body and soul. You will hardlu find this sensation in other countries!
* New Year’s Eve is the most awaited thing, and Bali – Especially Kuta Beach, is the most attractive destination for new year’s eve parties. Almost all Balinese people rejoice, the Bali Government even complements the joy of the New Year with the release of the Millions of Fireworks. New Year’s Eve in Bali will offer an unforgettable, beautiful and fabulous impression with the celebration of fireworks in Bali, especially on Kuta Beach.
* End of the day of vacation to Bali? Not complete without TATTOOING. Tattoo artists in Bali are known for their high talent that is ready to ink your body with the best scratches as a complement to the impression of your amazing holiday while in Bali. MAHARADJAH TATTOO, one of the best tattoo shops in Bali that offers world-class services within our Bali International Tattoo Studio. Visit our studio, let us give you the best tattoo inscriptions proof of your travel adventure in Bali!
Leaving Bali will fully wonderfull impression. When you have to go to the airport to return to your country and activities, don’t forget to buy Balinese coffee that has special and delicious taste as you have visited a beautiful island, BALI. And, we are MAHARADJAH TATTOO, always waiting for you to come back again to create another awesome tattoo in your body!
HAPPY HOLIDAY … HAPPY NEW YEAR!