F.A.Q. & INFO
MOST IMPORTANT THINGS
- You can only book through the website or in person at our studio. Click here to book an appointment. But WALK IN’S ARE VERY WELCOME, Depends on the availability
- Please click here to see our prices and deals
- We ACCEPT card payments (VISA, MASTERCARD, etc.)
- For some tips before you are getting tattooed, just scroll down on Tattoo Tipps below.
- Do you have a licence and insurance?
Yes, all of our artists are licensed and registered in the Professional Tattoo Artist Alliance in Indonesia . We are also premises licence holders under insurance.
- Do I need an appointment?
Yes, usually you have to book an appointment. But don’t worry , we also accept any walk-ins. Depends on the availability. You can just pop in at our shop and we can discuss first about your design Just click here if you wish to book an appointment.
- What to do after got tattooed?
Click here to see our aftercare guidance.
- How much is going to cost?
Click here to see price range.
- Why do I have to pay deposit? How it works?
We do ask for 30% deposit to secure appointments. This amount will be taken off from the final price. Deposits can’t be refunded or but can rescheduled with a 4 days before notice. Deposits can’t be transferred for use any other person.
- Do you make piercings?
Absolutely YES!, but for that service we only by APPOINTMENT FIRST. Because the Artist are really busy every day.
- How to get there?
We are located in Seminyak, near from Sunset Rd – Kuta. See on the map
- How the bookings work?
fill out the booking form online. We will get back to you as soon as possible and everything will be discussed.
- Do you cover tattoos?
Covering an old tattoo is complicated work, so to do it perfectly, you have to come in for a personal consultation or describe us clearly on the email subject. So we can know your old tattoos, skin condition, your ideas and the possibility to cover. After that we can find the perfect design for you.
- Do you make Temporary tattoos?
Unfortunately No.. :p
- Pregnant. Can I have a tattoo?
No. There are several concerns about tattoos, so it’s probably best to wait until after delivery to get one.
Here are some things to consider:
– We don’t know how tattoo dyes and inks affect a developing baby. Small amounts of chemicals that might be harmless to an adult can have a much bigger impact on a tiny fetus.
– Most healthcare providers will administer an epidural if you have a tattoo on your lower back, but they may decide not to if the tattoo is recent and still fresh. There’s no clear evidence for or against giving epidurals near tattoos. If you do have a tattoo on your back and are considering having an epidural for pain relief during childbirth, find out what the hospital’s policy is before you’re admitted. – Because of skin changes during pregnancy, a tattoo that you get while you’re pregnant might not look the same after you deliver your baby.